Thursday, January 27, 2011

Chicken Cordon Bleu and delicious pudding!

Ok so I modified the chicken cordon blue pretty much from the hungry girl recipe (in case you never look at her stuff, she is like super skinnifier!), but I changed it a little and it is super lean and super delicious.

*2 8 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts
*3 wedges laughing cow lite cheese (I used the french onion flavor. The swiss is probably more traditional to the flavor, but I liked the french onion)
*6 slices canadian bacon
*4 tbs part skim mozzarella
*Salt, pepper, garlic powder, italian seasonings

Pound chicken breasts out to about 1/2" thick. Cut in half to make 4. Season to taste with salt, pepper, garlic powder and italian seasonings. Spread 3 wedges of laughing cow evenly between the 4 chickens. Top with 1 and a half slice each of canadian bacon. Roll up and secure with a tooth pick. Bake in a foil covered dish at 350 for 20 min, remove foil and cook for an additional 15 min, sprinkle each chicken with 1 tbs part skim mozzarella and let finish cooking for an other 5 min. Super easy.

Serves 4 @ 250 calories each so you can eat it with a biiiig serving of...

Any flavor fat free sugar free pudding mixed with 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk. After you mix together, pour into 2 bowls (The recipe says its four servings, but trust me you will want to have half the package and you CAN!) and chill for about 20 min (I put mine in the freezer because I'm impatient, but be careful because it can get icy if you don't watch it). Top with 4 tbs fat free whipped cream (then I mix it all together because it's most delicious that way :O) )and enjoy for 100 calories! Yummmm.

Sorry it's been so long! I'm gonna try to be better!

PS: Walmart sells these new extreme wellness tortillas that have more fiber than carbs and only 70 calories each! I LOVE them!

No comments:

Post a Comment