Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mexican Egg Bake Part Deux: Pictures!

Yesterday I was responsible for "occupying" Jason while Nacho proceeded to decorate their entire house in pictures of Jason's life from birth-present (he turns 30 tomorrow! eeeee!) So since my time started at about 9 am I decided to start with brunch and reprise my Mexican Egg Bake! And since I just barely started getting it together enough to take pictures when I cook, I figured I'd take some pictures and put them up so you can see just how delicious it really looks!

About to go in the oven

Finished!


Ready to be topped

With me and Steve's new very favorite salsa ever!


Today I think I may even recreate something similar for Father's Day since my dad loves eggs and veggies and it's easy to make for several people at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment